Job Opening: COMMUNITY ORGANIZER
Outreach Philippines, Incorporated is a Non-Government Organization that is committed to help communities attain Sustainable Good. We are currently in need of
One(1) HUMAN DEVELOPMENT FACILITATOR OR COMMUNITY ORGANIZER
- Preferably college level or college graduate with social sciences and other related backgrounds and experiences. Applicants with other courses may also apply and will be assessed based on their potentials for CO work.
- Ilocano speaking
- Preferably above average intelligence (not necessarily academic, also includes indigenous intelligence).
- Has awareness (and if not involvement) about poverty and social realities.
- Twenty one (21) to thirty (30) years of age.
- Observed to possess (to some degree) the basic qualities necessary in CO work, i.e., humility, critical, creative and resourceful, independent, has work discipline, flexible, able to integrate and be comfortable with poor people, patience, with sense of humor, etc.
- Team player and fast learner
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Have no other commitments (be it ideological or otherwise) whose principles, practice and time demand are in conflict with the work.
- Emotionally mature.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Computer literate.
Through the years, our job has meant more than just its pay. If you believe that you can make a difference in other people’s lives, we invite you to email your Letter of Application along with your resume , copy of school credentials and other supporting documents, and three (3) references(with contact numbers) on or before July 30, 2011 to:
Outreach Philippines Inc. 630 Milbuena Subdivision, Magsaysay Sur, Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija
Tel. #-044-463-5585 Cp# No. 0908-864-4291