Job Offer: Executive Assistant for OPAPP
If you’re at the beginning of your career and want to learn from the best, join us and be above the rest!
The job entails being a close-in assistant able to provide all necessary technical, administrative and logistical support to her principal in the conduct of her functions and responsibilities. The successful applicant would know how to interact with people of different backgrounds as she would be coordinating with other agencies, organizations, colleagues and constituents on behalf of her principal.
1. Must be between 24-28 years old; graduate of a Bachelor’s degree
2. With 3 years of work experience and preference in the fields of social development, development management, public administration
3. Proficient in the use of computer applications such as microsoft office programs, internet, database, etc.
4. Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written.
5. Efficient and flexible with work hours (willing to work on weekends and holidays if needed) 6. Has short learning-curve and able to grasp new theories, ideas and concepts in the least amount of time, and in connection to other aspects of her work.
7. Has initiative and can work with the least amount of supervision
8. People-oriented, can easily switch from firm to friendly to charming to firm. knows how to interact with people of different backgrounds with appropriate sensitivity as called for by a given situation
9. Has above average organizational skills
10. A team-player. Able to both lead or follow as needed.
Interested? Please send your letter of application addressed to the Unit Head, together with your resume with a 1×1 photo and 3 Reference Persons with contact info via email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also include an essay of 3-5pages discussing the topic “poverty and conflict: is development the key to peace?”
Deadline for submission of applications is on 5 June 2011. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
For inquiries, you may call 6360701 local 807 and ask for Ms. Aubrey Mallari.